Pastor is a human too !!!

Filed under: by:

Act 2:42
And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.


Sometimes I get a bad feeling with someone who have a God’s job. to the priest, Christian teacher or to the people who working as a full time to serve God. What he said doesn’t match with what he do. I had a bad experienced with a singer in my church. I give him a loan and he just pay the loan only 50 %. The rest he didn’t care. I felt a bad mood to get this experience. Why it happen to me? And why a God’s singer is did like that?

Last Sunday I heard my favorite pastor give a preach. He said that the word's of God must be said by a human. Pastor, preacher, priest is a human who work for God. as a Human, human can be false in their activity. Human can do something work who God didn't want it. Every human have possibility to to have a bad lifestyle.

But the voice of Jesus is perfect. His sound must be said by human. So if we hear the words of God from a pastor who his life is not good then don't see "his life" but still hear his voice. Because the words of God can make us be better life and perfect like father in heaven.
God Bless You
click here for more

2 comments:

On March 14, 2010 at 11:59 AM , Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

 
On March 21, 2010 at 1:07 AM , Anonymous said...

i seriously adore all your posting kind, very unique.
don't give up and keep writing considering the fact that it simply just worth to look through it,
looking forward to view more and more of your own content articles, have a great day ;)