God is Our Victory !!!

Filed under: , by:

John 1:14
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

Yesterday i got a headache. My head felt not good. I see my place around me is like an earthquake. Meanwhile i must finished my job. i confuse and could't work. But God is so nice and good. My that situation my best friend send me a message on my mobile. Here is the message :
Gospel is the power of God
Gospel is the all of God's mind
Gospel is the word's of God is like in John 1:14

It was a wonderful message because it could make me strong. All of us, if we surrender to the God's will then God will answer us in all of our situation.Because His word was made flesh, and dwelt among us.

flesh is a human named Jesus. All of us is flesh. and God knows that all of us can not win again our "flesh want" without Jesus. Jesus is a Spiritual Man and sure if we believe Him then our flesh is completly became a unity with Jesus. Our spirit become His spirit and our body become His body. That is called a perfect is like Father in heaven. and with that condition we can win again our "flesh want"

now and forever Jesus is the same. Thousands year ago Jesus Christ came to all of human to preach salvation. Jesus want to bring a human to receive a salvation.

Now is the same. Jesus come to us to give His salvation to us. And with our charity heart Jesus want to enter to your heart.

God Bless You

click here for more

2 comments:

On February 27, 2010 at 2:30 AM , Denise said...

Hope you are feeling better.

 
On March 14, 2010 at 7:33 AM , Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.