Breaking of Bread

Filed under: , by:

Act 2:42
And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

This Sunday I wake up early in the morning. Although my eyes were heavy, but I kept wake up and finally I went to church. It’s amazing because when I arrive in my church i can sing with joy and feel the presence of the Lord .

Words of God in this week give me a confirm to my attention to the needs of the others. Because that's the meaning of the breaking of bread. Even the pastor who preaches to say if there is someone from the church congregation that have a lack of food so he could come to church to ask for food aid. Because we as children of God must hold the values of the kingdom of heaven.

Hearing that I immediately corrected myself. Sometimes i do not care about other people problems. Sometimes i am more selfish. So today i am thankful that God gave me a place in HIS church. And my church is a church that consider the needs of the others. There are many around us who are having problems. Both financial problems, health and family problem. Maybe they are not the people who believe in the Lord Jesus. So if we want to pay attention to their needs, they will see God's light shines within us. I hope it can be real in i and yours

God Bless You
Jesus is Our God

click here for more reflection

0 comments: