Jesus Christ is realy-realy care about your live!!!!

Filed under: by:

A few evidence that our Lord Jesus Christ is realy-realy care about your live!

1. Matthew 6:26
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

2.Jhon 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3.Jhon 6:35
And Jesus said unto them," I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst"

4.Jhon 10:11
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

5. Matthew 15:32
Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.

Do you have any evidence ? Please tell us and write it now and feel the experience with God come to you.

0 comments: