My Information

Filed under: by:

Hii, first time let me introduce to you. My name is anastasius Djaya. And sure I am from Indonesia. Herewith my personal information:
1. Activites :

I like adventurous travel, also Sleeping (",) , Reading The book (The book of handycraft),Collecting money, eat the meat ball.

2. Interest :
make and produce handycraft idea's such as recycle paper bag, drawing the concept of wedding design, and learn about the bible

3. Favourite music
Gospel music, pray and worship music...Alll I love that
4. Favourite book
the bible, some cataloque

5. Favourite movies
Matrix, Passion Of The Christ, Terminator

6. About me
I am a man and i like friendship anywhere at anytime. I like to share my idea's because i am sure that it can be save the earth. I like use recycle source to make a product. Okay finally i am a simple man but must remember to pray to the god

2 comments:

On June 16, 2009 at 10:37 PM , Mustam Arif said...

Penampilan blognya bagus. Serasi dan elegan antara warna dan kontet.

 
On June 17, 2009 at 5:07 AM , Anastasia 郭 said...

Hi bro....blog mu kerennn bangeth....